CRM

Lucinda
Contributor

Guidance notes on completing properties?

SOLVE

It would be really useful to be able to add guidance notes to properties e.g. with a little i next to the property which brings up the internal description of a property when you roll over it. Is this something that already exists and I just can't see how to enable it?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lucinda,

When you hover your mouse over a property in the left sidebar of a contact, company, deal or ticket record, you should see a 'Details' button like the one below:

details.png

When you click on it, a sidebar on the right of the screen will pop up and show the description of the property and the property history for that contact.

The description of the property can be customized under Settings > Properties. Find the property that you want to 'add a note to'. Click on it, switch to the Basic info tab and edit the Internal description.

description.png

This is the description that will show when you click on the 'Details' button in the first screenshot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lucinda,

When you hover your mouse over a property in the left sidebar of a contact, company, deal or ticket record, you should see a 'Details' button like the one below:

details.png

When you click on it, a sidebar on the right of the screen will pop up and show the description of the property and the property history for that contact.

The description of the property can be customized under Settings > Properties. Find the property that you want to 'add a note to'. Click on it, switch to the Basic info tab and edit the Internal description.

description.png

This is the description that will show when you click on the 'Details' button in the first screenshot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

KRomero0
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler 

This feature seems to be not longer available. Is there any other option to add this note to the property?

0 Upvotes