Growthbot

Occasional Contributor

Is there a way to integrate the growthbot in the timeline on the contact or company record within the CRM? (so I can ask stuff from there, perhaps from the notes section)

Also, Is there an 'ask' that anyone knows that respsonds to how many deals were closed last month or what was our revenue last quarter etc. (i've integrated growthbot to my Hubspot account and well as our Slack account if it matters) 

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for your note.

We're looking into ways to bring GrowthBot functionality right into the HubSpot product so it be more easiliy accessed.

In terms of answering questions about deals closed, revenue, etc. -- stay tuned.  Already working on that, and should have something soon.

Co-founder/CTO, HubSpot
New Contributor

Are there any updates to these features? I'd really like the ability to ask Growthbot about recent notes/engagement on certain contacts. I live in Slack and this would make updating my team on important contact/notes so much easier. 

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team

I could use your help.  Can you give me a few examples of the types of questions you'd like to be able to ask of HubSpot CRM?

Co-founder/CTO, HubSpot
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Happy to help!

What have we closed so far this; month, quarter, year etc?

What has [Hubspot user] closed this month, year, quarter etc?

What is our projected revenue this month, quarter?

How many visits to the website so far this month? [trend?]

There may be several other questions regarding KPI's such as number of calls, meetings, deal creation etc. However, those could be a bit of a rabbit hole as KPI's can vary wildly from on organization to the next.

Hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team

That's very helpful. Will look into those ASAP.

Thanks.

Co-founder/CTO, HubSpot
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I really want to ask about engagement on specific contacts/companies/deals. Specifically, meeting notes or call notes. A lot of time that's useful information for my team but they aren't all in Hubpsot. It would save so much time copy and pasting from Hubspot into a Google Doc to share if I could just have Growthbot share that information in a channel. 

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team

@Brdaron:  So would something like:  "Show me notes for acmewidges.com" hellp?  Do you have other queries that would be useful for GrowthBot to support?

Co-founder/CTO, HubSpot
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Yes. I would also like: 

show me the last meeting note for John Doe

show me the last activity details for John Doe

show me upcoming tasks for John Doe

Repeat for company and deal activity

It would also be nice to be able to log the same activity with Growthbot. Log note for John Doe. 

Thank you!

0 Upvotes