CRM

sergey140
メンバー

Gravity Forms and Hubspot Integration NOT WORKING

解決

Hello! I'm having an issue integrating Gravity Forms with Hubspot specifically for fields that are not a single line value type. I can't get the the value of for example , a radio button to pass into Hubspot. Checkboxes are also not even an option to pass. 

Has anyone here had luck integrating a form with values outside of single line? 

Thanks!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
natsumimori
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @sergey140 

Aplogies for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

Regarding the Gravity Forms, I believe we can only collect the submission data with single line text fields and not other field types. I wasn't able to find Community conversations where other users found a way to integrate non-single line text fields data, so I think it's still the case. 

I also recommend reaching out to Gravity Forms directly, since the integration is build by Gravity Forms. (Gravity Forms integration, Gravity Forns Support page)

Hope this helps.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
natsumimori
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @sergey140 

Aplogies for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

Regarding the Gravity Forms, I believe we can only collect the submission data with single line text fields and not other field types. I wasn't able to find Community conversations where other users found a way to integrate non-single line text fields data, so I think it's still the case. 

I also recommend reaching out to Gravity Forms directly, since the integration is build by Gravity Forms. (Gravity Forms integration, Gravity Forns Support page)

Hope this helps.

0 いいね!