CRM

sergey140
Mitglied

Gravity Forms and Hubspot Integration NOT WORKING

lösung

Hello! I'm having an issue integrating Gravity Forms with Hubspot specifically for fields that are not a single line value type. I can't get the the value of for example , a radio button to pass into Hubspot. Checkboxes are also not even an option to pass. 

Has anyone here had luck integrating a form with values outside of single line? 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
natsumimori
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @sergey140 

Aplogies for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

Regarding the Gravity Forms, I believe we can only collect the submission data with single line text fields and not other field types. I wasn't able to find Community conversations where other users found a way to integrate non-single line text fields data, so I think it's still the case. 

I also recommend reaching out to Gravity Forms directly, since the integration is build by Gravity Forms. (Gravity Forms integration, Gravity Forns Support page)

Hope this helps.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
natsumimori
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @sergey140 

Aplogies for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

Regarding the Gravity Forms, I believe we can only collect the submission data with single line text fields and not other field types. I wasn't able to find Community conversations where other users found a way to integrate non-single line text fields data, so I think it's still the case. 

I also recommend reaching out to Gravity Forms directly, since the integration is build by Gravity Forms. (Gravity Forms integration, Gravity Forns Support page)

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes