CRM

ESkelton

Google Sync - Labeling Contacts Sync'd to Google

I want contacts that are created in HS and then sync'd to Google to have a label applied when they get to Google.  

4 Replies 4
Paddy1
Participant

Still no answer to this??

0 Upvotes
ToddU

COmmenting here to see the response. I also would like the same functionality.

ESkelton

Not sure what else you want me to explain.  In Google Contacts, you can assign labels to contacts.  Labels are used for organizing.  You can select to view a group of contacts based on labels.   I use Google Contacts for both business and personal contacts.  I have several businesses and organize my contacts with a label for each business. 

In Hub Spot it appears that you can choose to sync a subset of Google Contacts based upon a label.   Hubspot is more robust than Google Contacts.  Therefore, I was thinking I could use Hubspot for my main contact management.  However, Google Contacts is integrated with my Android phone and makes it easy for accessing contacts in order to make a call or send a message.  In addition Google Contacts works offline which works in our rural area where data is not always available. 

Therefore, my question is can I apply a 'label' in HS and have it pushed to Google when sync'd?  In that way, when I create a new contact in HS and it is sync'd to Google, it will have a specific label in Google. 

SNigam
Key Advisor

Hello, can you explain more about this or more specifically like what you expect from HubSpot to do for contact.
0 Upvotes