CRM

atddm
Participant

Google Drive not available to upload documents?

SOLVE

In Sales CRM: When I to go to Documents to upload a new one, Google Drive is greyed out (Local, Dropbox and Box are available).  Is there a setting that I need to integrate/connect to Google Drive?  I'm already connected via email/chrome extension, but that doesn't seem to matter.  All our docs are stored in the drive and I'd like them available - is this something that is NOT available in CRM?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @atddm  The Google drive account needs to be connected to the same address that is connected to your inbox. Can you verify if that is the case? If so, let's start by disconnecting and reconnecting your inbox. Please let me know if this allows you to see your Google Drive. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @atddm  The Google drive account needs to be connected to the same address that is connected to your inbox. Can you verify if that is the case? If so, let's start by disconnecting and reconnecting your inbox. Please let me know if this allows you to see your Google Drive. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
atddm
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks! Apparently I competely forgot about this.

I added a second email account and now it works.  Very odd, but it's there now!

0 Upvotes