Google Calendar meetings aren't connected with Hubspot

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello, 

We have the following situation:

Let's say we scheduled a meeting into the Google Calendar normal. As usual. We are talking with the client, and we give them a meeting request through Google Calendar. 

Now, the situation is that we want the meetings we've booked through Google Calendar to be seen in the activity on the contacts/deals. 

What is a workaround for this?

Thanks, 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Occasional Contributor

I have found a very simple solution. I will put it here maybe it will help others as well. 

There is a way to sync automatically the Google Calendar with Hubspot contacts/deals. 

1. Go to any deal. 

2. Click on "Meet" button, is on the left,  near the others: Note, Email, Call, Log, Task, Meet

3. You have near "Save", something with connect google calendar/sync google calendar. 

4. Connect the Google Calendar, sync it. It just a few clicks. 

5. Issue solved easily automatically. 

NOW, all the meetings you have on Google Calendars, it will automatically be synced within Hubspot. 

3 Replies 3
Esteemed Advisor

@SMAlexander  why not schedule the meetings with clients through the HubSpot meetings tool?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Too complicated. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I have found a very simple solution. I will put it here maybe it will help others as well. 

There is a way to sync automatically the Google Calendar with Hubspot contacts/deals. 

1. Go to any deal. 

2. Click on "Meet" button, is on the left,  near the others: Note, Email, Call, Log, Task, Meet

3. You have near "Save", something with connect google calendar/sync google calendar. 

4. Connect the Google Calendar, sync it. It just a few clicks. 

5. Issue solved easily automatically. 

NOW, all the meetings you have on Google Calendars, it will automatically be synced within Hubspot.