CRM

JVaché
Participant

Goal Attainment in the Forecast view not including "Closed Won" category

SOLVE

Hello,

I am unable to add a Column in Forecast with the CLOSED WON forecast category: is that normal?
Additionally if I try to add a WON DEALS category (which includes CLOSED WON deals) those deals - despite being CLOSED / 100% -  are NOT taken into account for the 
GOAL ATTAINMENT "green bar"

Is there a way to make it work please?

Here is how our FORECAST view looks like now, notice how we can not see the Closed Won deals (like we can see and click the deals under each Category like Commit or Best Case)
I outlined (in red) the difference when I include the WON DEALS forecast cat compared to when the CLOSED WON stage is checked instead ...
Hope this is clear 🙂 Screenshot 2021-07-23 at 12.01.48.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
HenryDufloth
Solution
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hello @JVaché,

I am not aware of a way to do what you are looking for. Since you have created a custom forecast property in "Won Deals" the calculation HubSpot is doing to product the Goal Attainment is off of the native "Closed Won" category and I do not believe there is a way to change that calculation. Also, you cannot add the "Closed Won" category as a column.

Is there a reason that you would like to see Closed Won deals in two places? You can simply click on the green bar to see what deals the rep/group have closed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
HenryDufloth
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @JVaché,

I am not aware of a way to do what you are looking for. Since you have created a custom forecast property in "Won Deals" the calculation HubSpot is doing to product the Goal Attainment is off of the native "Closed Won" category and I do not believe there is a way to change that calculation. Also, you cannot add the "Closed Won" category as a column.

Is there a reason that you would like to see Closed Won deals in two places? You can simply click on the green bar to see what deals the rep/group have closed.

JVaché
Participant

SOLVE

OK Thanks for your help!
I was hoping to be able to see the Closed Deals in the same way we see the other foreacast categories in terms of number of deals and the ability to click them... but indeed its not needed since Goal Attainment shows where we stand and we can click on it too! 😊
Thanks again