CRM

OGoodson
Participant

Glitch causing future tasks to be marked as completed before they are due.

Tasks that I have set for future due dates and reminders are already being marked as completed before the reminder and due date. This includes multiple different tasks and multiple different dates with multiple different contacts, so there is not a connection there. Appears to be a glitch or bug. How can I recover these tasks that have been effected? How can I prevent this from happening again? How could I find all of the tasks that have been effected by this glitch? 

6 Replies 6
NSpellman
Participant

This also just happened to our instance as well.  All the ones last updated on 6/14 were done by an automation from Hubspot (indicated by the user record that did the update) and were not powered through any automation we have built. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 1.47.15 PM.png

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @NSpellman  I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screen share if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

OGoodson
Participant

The issue is not with just the notification. The task is being marked without the user marking it, causing the notification to never be sent. The root of the problem is that the task is being marked as complete, not the notification. The tasks are being set correctly because the task and notification will show as they are supposed to for a few days, then the glitch causes random clients' tasks to be marked as complete, several days or weeks before the task is due. 

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @OGoodson 

I was investigating and it doesn't seem we had this issue, you can find more info here

Could you please share a screenshot with an example? The more information you can provide the better the Community can assist you

Thanks

Sharon

0 Upvotes
OGoodson
Participant

I cannot share a screenshot due to client information being included. But the tasks are being marked as completed without actually being manually marked as completed by a user.  Therefore, I am not receiving the reminders to complete these tasks. 

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

So, if I understand properly, the issue it's related to the notification. Could you please make sure you have set up your notification for tasks correctly as shown here? If so, could you please share a screenshot as I don't have access to this information from my side. 

Thanks

Sharon