CRM

Chef41

Get mail merge csv with contact and company data

SOLVE

Hi,

I'd be really grateful for any help - I want to snail mail a load of contacts. The individual data I need (name) is in the contacts database and the address info is in the pcmpany database. Is there any way I can run a report/export so I can merge the two ready for a mailmerge in MS Word please? Thanks very much!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Gotcha, @Chef41.

When you create a contact-based list of all contacts (e.g. "Create date is known"), you can click Actions > Export list in the top right corner. You'll see a pop up which also lets you check boxes for for company properties to be included in your import file 🙂

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Chef41

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler - thank you very much. The problem I'm having is that the address information I need is in the company part of the database (not the contact). I'm trying to get a single csv with the contact info (from the contacts records) but also with the linked company address (from the company records). Any ideas? Thanks very much indeed.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Gotcha, @Chef41.

When you create a contact-based list of all contacts (e.g. "Create date is known"), you can click Actions > Export list in the top right corner. You'll see a pop up which also lets you check boxes for for company properties to be included in your import file 🙂

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Chef41

SOLVE

AMAZING @karstenkoehler , thank you SO much. I've been scratching my head but this is perfect! It's even beter than what I had been trying because it means I can keep my lists separate and more easily keep track of who I've written to and then follow-up with call/email. I really appreciate your help. Have a great day

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @Chef41,

Yes, you can export your company records and associated information by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/export-contacts-companies-deals-or-tickets

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes