CRM

AiZ
Miembro

Get an image from the contact?

resolver

Hello everybody!

What would be the best way to get an image from any contact?

We would like to have our contacts send us images from their mobiles phones, using their cameras as part of the service we provide them, because we need them to show us some documentation. Perhaps via chat or a form (not via email).

However I couldn't find anything that asks for an image, only for a file, thus it won't open the camera.

Regards!

AiZ

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
jpsanchez
Solución
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hi Aiz, 

I understand you are working with some type of ONETIME ONBOARDING.  If this is the case you can use upload Image creating a new property in Contacts Objects. Use this property in a form and give guidelines of how to load it. ( i understand you will have to request to take the picture and later on use the form in order to upload it). 

Please note that there are special types of data that can not be store in hubspot as per licence of use.If this is the case you should have to look for third part app that could help you with it. ( there are several SAAS on market)

Hope this help

Best! 

JP

😉

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

Gilempert
Solución
Guía | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hi @AiZ , I think the easiest way is to include instructions to get them to take the photo first and then upload it into the form, like @sharonlicari and @jpsanchez  mentioned. Here you have instructions on how to make that form in case you need them:

Upload file into formUpload file into form

If you are willing to investigate a little further, you could try integrating a Cam app, like for example:

https://zapier.com/apps/companycam/integrations/hubspot

I haven't tested it myself, but I share it just in case this works for your goal.

Hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Gisele

Gisele Lempert

Co-Fundadora

Vende Más

HubSpot Certified Trainer - HubSpot Certified Partner

website
https://www.vendemas-mkt.com/
Programa un entrenamiento

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Gilempert
Solución

resolver

Hi @AiZ , I think the easiest way is to include instructions to get them to take the photo first and then upload it into the form, like @sharonlicari and @jpsanchez  mentioned. Here you have instructions on how to make that form in case you need them:

Upload file into formUpload file into form

If you are willing to investigate a little further, you could try integrating a Cam app, like for example:

https://zapier.com/apps/companycam/integrations/hubspot

I haven't tested it myself, but I share it just in case this works for your goal.

Hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Gisele

Gisele Lempert

Co-Fundadora

Vende Más

HubSpot Certified Trainer - HubSpot Certified Partner

website
https://www.vendemas-mkt.com/
Programa un entrenamiento
jpsanchez
Solución

resolver

Hi Aiz, 

I understand you are working with some type of ONETIME ONBOARDING.  If this is the case you can use upload Image creating a new property in Contacts Objects. Use this property in a form and give guidelines of how to load it. ( i understand you will have to request to take the picture and later on use the form in order to upload it). 

Please note that there are special types of data that can not be store in hubspot as per licence of use.If this is the case you should have to look for third part app that could help you with it. ( there are several SAAS on market)

Hope this help

Best! 

JP

😉

sharonlicari
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hola @AiZ 

¡Bienvenido a la Comunidad!

Lo más común es pedir el archivo a través del formulario tal y cómo mencionas. Me pregunto si alguno de nuestros expertos han encontrado alguna otra idea para lograr lo que propones. 

Hola @jpsanchez @CarolinaConnext @Lucila-Andimol @Gilempert ¿cómo han logrado recoger fotos de sus contactos? ¿Algo que quisieran compartir?

Un abrazo

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !