CRM

KvanBeers
メンバー | Elite Partner
メンバー | Elite Partner

Generate company score based on assoc. contacts?

解決

Hi HubSpotters,

I'm wrapping my head around the following use case:

We want to create a company 'lead score' so to speak to identify companies that show high sales intent. Ideally I want to create a Company property that adds up the individual lead score properties of the associated contacts.

Let's say we have 2 contacts working at company Y:

contact 1: 25 points

contact 2: 50 points

Can I catch that info and display the "total score" of 75 points on a company record?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @KvanBeers,

This should be possible with a company calculation property. If you set the calculation up as a sum, that should do the trick:

karstenkoehler_0-1654085060082.png

(HubSpot doesn't let you do this on the contact record itself. It's not possible to aggregate multiple contact scores on the contact. You'll see if the above works or not. Fingers crossed.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @KvanBeers,

This should be possible with a company calculation property. If you set the calculation up as a sum, that should do the trick:

karstenkoehler_0-1654085060082.png

(HubSpot doesn't let you do this on the contact record itself. It's not possible to aggregate multiple contact scores on the contact. You'll see if the above works or not. Fingers crossed.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.