GDPR

解決

Good morning,

someone can help me?

I'm trying to understand the following things:

First: There are two type of email sending:

1) one to one

2) newsletter

User could give his consent just for "one to one".  Where can I set this in hubspot so that when I send the newsletter automatically this accounts will be skipped

Second: I'm using contact form 7. Could I map this field (newsletter acceptance) with hubspot?

Third: more complicated I think. I can use hubspot form to register inside wordpress, but I would like to know if there is the possibility to add double opt in option and if there is the possibiity to run external link to update Iubenda consent solution GDPR (this a database where I have to save users's consent to be complied with GDPR. I should pass some data like name, email, etc)

Thanks in advance

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

GDPR

解決

Hello @jits04,

One way to do this would be by building suppression lists. You can create active lists and filter for contacts who have not opted into a specific subscription or who have opted out of it (select Email subscriptions). Another option would be the GDPR functionality, here you can select to Only allow marketing emails to be sent to contacts who have a legal basis to communicate.

As far as Contact Form 7 goes, I haven't used this myself. There seem to be different options for integrations. These would have to allow you to set the subscription status of HubSpot contacts based on form fields in Contact Form 7. If that's not possible, then you'd need a custom API solution or workflows (which are available in the Professional and Enterprise subscriptions).

Regarding iubenda, there are no customization options for the default double opt-in email in the free CRM products, see here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

GDPR

解決

Hello @jits04,

One way to do this would be by building suppression lists. You can create active lists and filter for contacts who have not opted into a specific subscription or who have opted out of it (select Email subscriptions). Another option would be the GDPR functionality, here you can select to Only allow marketing emails to be sent to contacts who have a legal basis to communicate.

As far as Contact Form 7 goes, I haven't used this myself. There seem to be different options for integrations. These would have to allow you to set the subscription status of HubSpot contacts based on form fields in Contact Form 7. If that's not possible, then you'd need a custom API solution or workflows (which are available in the Professional and Enterprise subscriptions).

Regarding iubenda, there are no customization options for the default double opt-in email in the free CRM products, see here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.