CRM

Edyta7510
Guide

Freezing deal data / historical snapshot of all deal properties

SOLVE

Hi, 

Our finance team has come to me with the following question: Are we able to freeze data entry by sales for a certain period of time? We need to be able to have a "snapshot" view of all deal properties once a month.  From my understanding, HubSpot doesn't allow this, right? As it's supposed to provide real time data. 

Let me know.

Thanks

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510,

You're correct, it's not possible to easily access this information in a report. You need to either find a third-party solution which offers this (I'm not aware of any) or run exports.

The best way to achieve this, in my opinion, would be a manual monthly export, including all deal properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/export-contacts-companies-deals-or-tickets

Historical information is available for all properties (only one property at a time, unfortunately), following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/view-property-history

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

RSudmantaite
Solution

SOLVE

Hey Edyta, 

We're building a hubspot integration to do exactly this. Whilst it's not yet launched you might want to have a look www.lavametrics.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
RSudmantaite
Solution

SOLVE

Hey Edyta, 

We're building a hubspot integration to do exactly this. Whilst it's not yet launched you might want to have a look www.lavametrics.com

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510,

You're correct, it's not possible to easily access this information in a report. You need to either find a third-party solution which offers this (I'm not aware of any) or run exports.

The best way to achieve this, in my opinion, would be a manual monthly export, including all deal properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/export-contacts-companies-deals-or-tickets

Historical information is available for all properties (only one property at a time, unfortunately), following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/view-property-history

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

clyoder616
Participant

SOLVE

Do you know if there are any third-party tools that have recently come out that can help us accommodate this? The manual export is not working for us and creating a ton of manual work. 

0 Upvotes
Edyta7510
Guide

SOLVE

I have never come across any alternatives @clyoder616 - we still perform manual exports... 🙄

0 Upvotes
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510 and @clyoder616,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I found for you this similar post "Point-in-time snapshot of deal stages" with the solution from @karstenkoehler that might be what you are looking for?

If that's not what you were searching for, I recommend you to post this idea on our Ideas Forum here.

And I encourage you to share and upvote for the idea ( this way it will have more chances to be implemented in the future), and follow the thread to receive the update status.

Thanks and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

Edyta7510
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler this is indeed what I thought would be a possible solution. You've just confirmed it. Many thanks!