CRM

tzhou2
Participant

Free crm& service/sales starter package

SOLVE

Hi Community,

If there are 10 agents in the same team in the company, we use HubSpot free CRM and just purchase sales/service starter of 2 seats, is the automatic conversation routing function available  for all inbox livechat channels for the two paied seats, and the other 8 seats can not be automatically  routed? 

Actually I mean 2 things: one is the access of automtation conversation routing be controlled in CRM suite or each product (service/sales etc. )?

Another is paid and unpaid seated in one team and the unpaid ones can not be automatically routing to? 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @tzhou2,

For automatic routing for incoming messages, the user must have an assigned Sales Hub or Service Hub paid seat: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/set-your-conversations-routing-rules#automatically-assig...

The routing rules are chatflow / team email / form specific, not Sales Hub or Service Hub specific. This is also explained under the link above.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @tzhou2,

For automatic routing for incoming messages, the user must have an assigned Sales Hub or Service Hub paid seat: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/set-your-conversations-routing-rules#automatically-assig...

The routing rules are chatflow / team email / form specific, not Sales Hub or Service Hub specific. This is also explained under the link above.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
tzhou2
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten thank you very much. It helps!

0 Upvotes