Forwarding Emails

RBS
New Contributor

My Client's team use Basecamp and Asana. The emails from these platforms automatically goes into HubSpot which is creating a mess in their database. Any way to filter which emails goes into HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

If you (Admin) go under settings and conversions you can add domains to a filter list or whitelist, instructions can be found in this article. This only seems to apply to forms so it may not help much.

The other option is to create a list for when one of those domains is detected in a contact's email. 

The list could be "Contacts email contains asana or basecamp" as enrollment criteria. Then once a week (or however often you'd like) delete the entire list.  You could also set up a workflow to notify you when someone gets added to the list I believe. 

Unfortunately, you can't auto delete contacts via workflow which would be instant but I think between the two methods above you should be set.

If this helped out, make sure to mark the thread as solved so others can find it easier.

Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner | Certified Trainer

Hi RBS,

You can use the HubSpot email integration addon on the browser to control it to a certain extent. You can click on the HubSpot addon on your email client and ----> click on the log & track setting -----> add specific domain which you would like HubSpot to exclude from log into HubSpot. Please check the below screen shots:

HubSpot log and track setting.jpgDomain block.jpg

I hope this will help. If it does please upvote this so other HubSpot users can be benifited with this solution.

RBS
New Contributor

Thank you very much. This is helpful. I'll let you know if it works.

Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner | Certified Trainer

Sure, please let me know if it worked. Else I will try to find a new solution to solve this.