Forwarding Emails

RBS
New Contributor

My Client's team use Basecamp and Asana. The emails from these platforms automatically goes into HubSpot which is creating a mess in their database. Any way to filter which emails goes into HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Top Contributor

If you (Admin) go under settings and conversions you can add domains to a filter list or whitelist, instructions can be found in this article. This only seems to apply to forms so it may not help much.

The other option is to create a list for when one of those domains is detected in a contact's email. 

The list could be "Contacts email contains asana or basecamp" as enrollment criteria. Then once a week (or however often you'd like) delete the entire list.  You could also set up a workflow to notify you when someone gets added to the list I believe. 

Unfortunately, you can't auto delete contacts via workflow which would be instant but I think between the two methods above you should be set.

If this helped out, make sure to mark the thread as solved so others can find it easier.

Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner | Certified Trainer

Hi RBS,

You can use the HubSpot email integration addon on the browser to control it to a certain extent. You can click on the HubSpot addon on your email client and ----> click on the log & track setting -----> add specific domain which you would like HubSpot to exclude from log into HubSpot. Please check the below screen shots:

HubSpot log and track setting.jpgDomain block.jpg

I hope this will help. If it does please upvote this so other HubSpot users can be benifited with this solution.

0 Upvotes
RBS
New Contributor

Thank you very much. This is helpful. I'll let you know if it works.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner | Certified Trainer

Sure, please let me know if it worked. Else I will try to find a new solution to solve this.

0 Upvotes