CRM

dmetzger

Forward in German

SOLVE

Dear Hubspot-Community,

is there any chance to use the forwarding feature of mails in the german language? The problem while forwarding mails is that keywords are missing and, thus, it is not recognized in hubspot. So, it would be amazing to change the language that is accepted by the hubspot forward engine. 

Is there any chance to see that change/feature?

Best regards,

Dr. Dirk Metzger

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Forward in German

SOLVE

Hi @dmetzger  Great suggestion! Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum for further comment?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
MichaelBolzer
Participant

Forward in German

SOLVE

Hej Dirk, I have the same problem on Apple Mail but it works when I click on "forward" (not reply) and then change "Von:" and "An:" to "From:" and "To:".

Best Michael

0 Upvotes
vbrech
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Forward in German

SOLVE

There is an older feature request that has been upvoted quite a bit here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Forward-in-different-languages/idi-p/55501

The comment thread there also offers a potential workaround solution if you are using non-English Outlook.

0 Upvotes
nilstissen

Forward in German

SOLVE

+1 need this, too.

0 Upvotes
donlebon

Forward in German

SOLVE

Hi, I had the same problem. I am using Mozilla Thunderbird. You can use this extension to get the english forward headers. You may use its configuration to let the e-mail addresses appear there as well:

https://addons.mozilla.org/de/thunderbird/addon/replywithheader/?src=search

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Forward in German

SOLVE

Hi @dmetzger  Great suggestion! Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum for further comment?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
dmetzger

Forward in German

SOLVE

Hi Ed,

you are right. I added it to the ideas forum.

Best regards,

Dirk