CRM

AbbyWHIN

Forms translating to Contact Profile

SOLVE

Hi there! I'm interested in creating a form in HubSpot and having those answers show up in a contacts profile. 

For instance, if I ask their favorite color in the form and Joe White answers "green", is there a way to have that show up in Joe's contact profile? Perhaps over in "About this Contact".

Is this possible?  

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @AbbyWHIN ,

I am sure this is possible, If you are adding this question in your hubspot form then I believe you must have created a contact property and then you have added in form so If yes then there are 2 ways to add this property in your left panel -

1. Only for you - in this way you just need to go 'view all properties' on any contact and find your property of colour you have created for form and then hover your mouse over that listed property right side there you will get option to "Add to your view"  and then click back and check your left sidebar that property will appear. Take refrence from here
  2. For everyone or for specific team you just need to follow this knowledgebase

If you face any issue message me over inbox I will help you. 

Thank you

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @AbbyWHIN ,

I am sure this is possible, If you are adding this question in your hubspot form then I believe you must have created a contact property and then you have added in form so If yes then there are 2 ways to add this property in your left panel -

1. Only for you - in this way you just need to go 'view all properties' on any contact and find your property of colour you have created for form and then hover your mouse over that listed property right side there you will get option to "Add to your view"  and then click back and check your left sidebar that property will appear. Take refrence from here
  2. For everyone or for specific team you just need to follow this knowledgebase

If you face any issue message me over inbox I will help you. 

Thank you