CRM

infiniteloop
Contributor

Forms that can be Saved and Resume Later?

SOLVE

Does Hubspot form have an option to allow users to save and resume later to complete a form?

We have an in-take form that is quite complex for new clients and our sales reps would like the form to be saveable so they can complete it as more information is acquired before submitting the form.

If Hubspot doesn't have that option at this moment, what alternatives are there that integrates into Hubspot?

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @infiniteloop 

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

Save & resume form isn't currently possible to achieve natively within HubSpot forms tool. However, I've found the following tools with this feature and they can be integrated with HubSpot.

I hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
rachelmuradyan
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Please upvote this Idea and share it with your coworkers, too. 

0 Upvotes
PWolf4
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Hubspotteam,
this is indeed a problem.

We use Hubspot quite a lot for onboarding purposes in our operation. 

Customers complain all the time about the Form because the mostly cannot fill out all questions at once and need to reach out internally first to find the corresponding answers-hence they would love to save the form and resume it later.

The issue is so severe that we consider to use another integration for that issue, which would be a little bit weird as we pay 50K+ for Hubspot and therefore expext such standard functionalities.

0 Upvotes
lib
Participant

SOLVE

Hi There,

I have exactly the same concern...seems it has been raised for a couple of years now, with not response or fix.  It seems like a simple thing that we all take for granted right, but they have yet to acknowledge that..

Anu others want this feature?? 

0 Upvotes
HHamilton8
Participant

SOLVE

We purchased HubSpot with the idea of discontinuing our FormStack subscription. I'm surprised to learn this basic form function is not available in HubSpot without an integration. 

natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @infiniteloop 

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

Save & resume form isn't currently possible to achieve natively within HubSpot forms tool. However, I've found the following tools with this feature and they can be integrated with HubSpot.

I hope this helps you.

MarianaB1
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, 

So when will Save & Resume be available in Hubspot? it seems very silly to pay for an integration, especially if a company is already paying for a subscription with hubspot.

Could you please let us know when this will be available within Hubspot? 

Thanks

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MarianaB1 ,

Thank you for dropping a message here!

I researched the Ideas Forum , however, it seems like the feedback about this feature hasn't been raised from other users yet. That said, there isn's a timeframe that I can provide.

If this is something you'd want to raise as a feature request, could you please submit it from here? (This is the Ideas Forum Users' Guide for your reference.)

Thank you.

MarianaB1
Participant

SOLVE
Thanks so much for the feedback!
Eill definitely take a look at your suggestions.
Have a great day

0 Upvotes