CRM

JGray30
Participant

Forms not on website

SOLVE

I think I maybe misunderstanding Forms for HubSpot.  All the videos I have watched are for creating a form on a website.  I don't want to do that.  I want to create a form, which I am halfway through doing.  Then our sale team can select it, complete contact details and submit it.  That then comes back to me (which I have set up)

They will be using either an ipad or the mobile app.  To complete the form.  Looking at the App I cannot see where the form is even though I have published it.   I have spent all day trying to figure out creating the form, publish it.  Now I can't see it on my mobile phone app. 

If this is not possible, how can I get my sales team to send me details, in predefined fields, of customers that have requested a demonstration of our machines so that we can market to them and raise quotes.  Thank you 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Forms not on website

SOLVE

Hi @JGray30,

When you create a form, there are always multiple options: It can be embedded on a HubSpot page, an external page or viewed with a direct link.

You can access the direct link in the forms editor by clicking Actions > View.

karstenkoehler_0-1685560486253.png

The link should start with https://share.hsforms.com/

The form will not be available within the mobile app but can be accessed in mobile browsers.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

PS. Nice one on the ChatGPT answer, @TomasVR.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

JGray30
Solution
Participant

Forms not on website

SOLVE

From your comments I figured it out that I have to share the link to the form to to the contacts

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Forms not on website

SOLVE

Hi @JGray30,

When you create a form, there are always multiple options: It can be embedded on a HubSpot page, an external page or viewed with a direct link.

You can access the direct link in the forms editor by clicking Actions > View.

karstenkoehler_0-1685560486253.png

The link should start with https://share.hsforms.com/

The form will not be available within the mobile app but can be accessed in mobile browsers.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

PS. Nice one on the ChatGPT answer, @TomasVR.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JGray30
Solution
Participant

Forms not on website

SOLVE

From your comments I figured it out that I have to share the link to the form to to the contacts

JGray30
Participant

Forms not on website

SOLVE

Thank you

ON the App I can only see contacts, company, tasks, deals, activity, tickets.  Recorded calls and meeting links.  I cannot see a section for forms

0 Upvotes