CRM

Sdiddy407
Colaborador(a)

Forms input to Custom Objects

Is it on the road map to enable forms to update specific properties inside of a Custom Object? Or is this possible through 3rd party integrations like zapier?

9 Respostas 9
CHAUE
Membro

Custom Object input for forms is something we need in order to make a form for pre-order of equipment. When will this feature be made available?

DianaGomez
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @CHAUE thank you for reaching out. 

I believe this is the post with the information you required.

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

CHAUE
Membro

Hi Diania - this resolves! Thanks

RCTMAP
Participante

Its already available i think. I can see custom object fields in the forms.

ndwilliams3
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

i'm pretty sure it is. I remember reading about it somewhere! You can add fields to forms and required properties with hasUniqueValue = true are used to de-dupe and update existing objects.

ndwilliams3
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

I was messing around with custom objects in a sandbox portal and it looks like you can now added custom object properties to forms. However, this will create a new custom object record on submission. I agree that there will be use cases for updating an object vs creating a new one and a mechanism is needed. 

RCTMAP
Participante

We need this for webinars. We were about to move to Sales Enterprise to enable custom objects and record all our webinar data here. Just tested creating a workflow based on date and nope. I want to get all of our data working from within Hubspot to track engagement and it drives me absolutely mad i cant make it work.

Getting ready for a salesforce / pardot conversation now.

sharonlicari
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @Sdiddy407 

Welcome to the Community!

At the moment this is not possible with HubSpot, I'd recommend voting for this idea on our ideas forum. I'm wondering what other alternatives our experts have found. 

Hey @ndwilliams3 @Josh @Phil_Vallender any recommendations you can share with @Sdiddy407?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
Sdiddy407
Colaborador(a)

We are looking to utilize custom objects and forms to allow customers to identify their desired service type and therefore filters their business to a seperate set of subsets. Same with  Metro/Regional Structure allowing them to tell us what they're interest is via form connected to subsets of filters and funnels.