CRM

gmoyle_kettleco
メンバー

Forecasting upcoming deal delivery dates in Hubspot

解決

I have a custom deal property that contains the delivery date for the associated deal (in this case it will be a new kitchen).

I'd like to create a dashboard in Hubspot that reports on  the total value of deals to be delivered in the month ahead based on this custom property. Is this possible?

Thanks

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
warrendavey
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

@gmoyle_kettleco  - Thanks for you question.  I respond on occasion in video and recreate the solution.  Today I chose your question to help with.

Here is the video for you to watch http://youtu.be/51olSda7Mzs?hd=1

Custom reports can do this.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
4Arity4
メンバー

解決

I changed into looking for data approximately how quality to installation our workflows page and got here throughout this publish. I've sincerely preferred your answers, or even extra so, the depth of them.

0 いいね!
warrendavey
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

@gmoyle_kettleco  - Thanks for you question.  I respond on occasion in video and recreate the solution.  Today I chose your question to help with.

Here is the video for you to watch http://youtu.be/51olSda7Mzs?hd=1

Custom reports can do this.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

gmoyle_kettleco
メンバー

解決

Thanks so much for putting this video together. It looks like the ideal way to do this. My only question is would require the reporting add-on in Hubspot or a further upgrade? Our business currently uses the starter growth suite.

Thanks again for the awesome video 🙂

Cheers

Gary

warrendavey
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

@gmoyle_kettleco  Gary, You may be able to take an existing deal report and possibly add on your custom field as a filter. Unfortunately, I don't have a test environment for that.  If you upgrade, I would go to Pro and it will provide you with the reporting you need.  Contact me if you are thinking about that and I can help you figure out if it is worth the move. Click my bio below to contact me.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

gmoyle_kettleco
メンバー

解決

As a follow up to this, we would need to purchase the reporting module to create this view. 

What I have done in the meantime is create a custom view on the deals section which is filtered by 'next month' and by my 'delivery date' custom property. At least this way we can see the deals that are due for delivery in the month ahead at a glance.

Obviously the reporting would be slicker and more powerful but I though it was worth sharing this option as well.

Cheers 🙂

0 いいね!