CRM

jpeluso
Participant

Force Hubspot to Populate Company Icon

SOLVE

When a company is created from an email domain, Hubspot will automatically crawl their website and social media to try to find a company logo and populate it in the company icon field. 

According to a Hubspot rep, there is no way to force Hubspot to do this if you add/change a domain after the fact. And Hubspot doesn't automatically refresh and try to do this at any interval, even when a new domain is added. 

I realize this is merely a "nice to have," but it would be nice to have. 

- Joe

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jpeluso,

You can change or remove a record's image, see here, but that change might be overridden. HubSpot uses a proprietary data of images for this.

I've experienced both cases (successful and unsuccessful updates) but I've never found them annoying since these are shown internally only after all.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
RRostek
Participant

SOLVE

it would be a "nice to have" for us too. a way to trigger "image update" for a company record on demand. +1

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jpeluso,

You can change or remove a record's image, see here, but that change might be overridden. HubSpot uses a proprietary data of images for this.

I've experienced both cases (successful and unsuccessful updates) but I've never found them annoying since these are shown internally only after all.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.