CRM

mseibert
Colaborador

Following or subscribing to a deal

resolver

A colleague has created a deal that I am interested in. I would like to get an email of all activities in the deal. Does HubSpot allow me to do that somehow?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @mseibert,

When accessing any deal, you can click the "Actions" dropdown and then select the "Follow" option. This option is either available straight away or grayed out, in which case you need to enable the corresponding notification settings:

karstenkoehler_0-1629643796351.png

By clicking "Settings" you'll be taken to this screen. Select "Activity on record you own or follow":

karstenkoehler_1-1629643822694.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @mseibert,

When accessing any deal, you can click the "Actions" dropdown and then select the "Follow" option. This option is either available straight away or grayed out, in which case you need to enable the corresponding notification settings:

karstenkoehler_0-1629643796351.png

By clicking "Settings" you'll be taken to this screen. Select "Activity on record you own or follow":

karstenkoehler_1-1629643822694.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

mseibert
Colaborador

resolver

Bam. Did not read it as it was grayed out. And did not see the layer with the explanation. Thank you so much.