Follow up email after sending tracked email through CRM.

ustyna

Hi. I have a free version of CRM, no extras purchases. I sent the tracked email though CRM and now I wonder how to send the follow up if there was no response from lead. 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @ustyna  without HubSpot's paid automation tools this will have to be tracked/actioned manually. I.e. you will need to send an email (either via the CRM in the company record or using Outlook/Gmail and the HubSpot Sales tracking tools). Without HubSpot's paid automation tools.

What might find useful is navgiating to Contacts and using the View filters on the left hand side to find the contacts you need to reach out to. For example one filter you could use is 'Last Activity Date' 

0 Upvotes
ustyna

I guess I didn't explain the issue correct. I have sent an email through Hubspot CRM to let's say Tom. Tom has not replied to me. I want to send follow up. And that's where things get bad. I don't have it in sent folder in my email, so I can only use Hubspot CRM. But Hubspot CRM has only one option when you click Actions in the email section. And that option is delete. No forward, reply, nothing. So I wonder if there is a way to forward email through Hubspot CRM with follow up in it.

0 Upvotes