CRM

OCappelli
メンバー

First Name and Last Name properties

解決

Hi,

I have just read that "In order for the first and last name properties to be populated, your form needs to have field labels "First name" and "Last name"."

How can I have those properties populated if I use a diferrent language?

Thank you.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @OCappelli,

It seems like your form provider is passing on the field label to HubSpot (which is then not recognized), not the field name. This is unfortunately something you'd have to resolve with the forms provider.

You can test whether this is the issue by changing the field label to "firstname". If the submission goes through correctly, that'd be the issue.

Alternatively, you could consider setting up and embedding a HubSpot form on your page to avoid this.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

8件の返信
Forester
メンバー

解決

Hi Karsten

Hi H/S Team, 

I´d like to approach my Prospects in Germany with their Surname, how would I go about it please?

Once I have done this I also want to differenciate between the Genders: Sehr geehrter Herr / Frau.

Thank you very much.

VG

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @OCappelli,

The First name and Last name properties can have different labels. In the background, they'll still be First name and Last name but you can change their external name.

Take for example this form:

karstenkoehler_0-1629689411909.png

You can go into the Options and change the language to Italian:

karstenkoehler_1-1629689506173.png

HubSpot will then auto-translate the external labels of the properties. (You can see that the property is still First name and Last name in the background.)

karstenkoehler_2-1629689527504.png

If you need to make adjustments, you can also click into the field and rename it to your liking:

karstenkoehler_3-1629689579039.png

HubSpot doesn't care about the label as long as it's the First name and Last name property.

Let me know if that answers your question! Happy to help.

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

OCappelli
メンバー

解決

Hi Karsten and thanks for the reply.

I forgot to say that I am referring to non-hubspot form.

My Form settings (name)

Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 10.03.21.png

In contact properties I just have email and phone number

If I look at sending detail in non-hubspot form I got this:

Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 10.02.25.png

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @OCappelli,

It seems like your form provider is passing on the field label to HubSpot (which is then not recognized), not the field name. This is unfortunately something you'd have to resolve with the forms provider.

You can test whether this is the issue by changing the field label to "firstname". If the submission goes through correctly, that'd be the issue.

Alternatively, you could consider setting up and embedding a HubSpot form on your page to avoid this.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

OCappelli
メンバー

解決

If I change the field label in english (like "First Name", "Last Name"...) it works. 🤔

karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @OCappelli,

That's exactly what I meant. This is unfortunately an issue on the form provider's side, this cannot be mapped manually in HubSpot, unfortunately.

You'd either have to switch to a native HubSpot form or work with the forms provider so that the field internal name is passed on, not the label.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
OCappelli
メンバー

解決

ok...thank you 👍

karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

@OCappelli, if you want to help others come to this conclusion more easily, you can accept my previous post as a solution, I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!