CRM

blarson_forrest
Participant

Finding the beginning of the activity log

SOLVE

Sometimes the activity list for a contact or company can get very lengthy over time in the CRM records. Does anyone know if it's possible to jump to the beginning (bottom) of the emails, tasks. notes, meetings and calls without scrolling, scrolling, scrolling down...?  Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @blarson_forrest,

This is currently not possible but other users have also requested this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community – I'd recommend upvoting and commenting.

If you're interested in specific data points, you could filter for specific activities or look at the history of properties. Not a fix, but the closest we currently can get.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @blarson_forrest,

This is currently not possible but other users have also requested this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community – I'd recommend upvoting and commenting.

If you're interested in specific data points, you could filter for specific activities or look at the history of properties. Not a fix, but the closest we currently can get.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.