CRM

RyanHilliard
Contributeur

Finding Deleted Contacts in an Active List

Résolue

We are trying to email an Active List but are receiving an error for 'Deleted Contacts in your list must be removed.' Does anyone have a simple way for identifying a deleted contact in a list to remove or a workflow for just removing all deleted contacts from lists?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
RyanHilliard
Solution
Contributeur

Résolue

Issue identified. We excluded hard bounces in the form of a list - but the list was empty after deleted all of the contacts. By removing that empty list, we were unblocked. 

Still a little odd but thanks @karstenkoehler for jumping to help. 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
6 Réponses
RyanHilliard
Solution
Contributeur

Résolue

Issue identified. We excluded hard bounces in the form of a list - but the list was empty after deleted all of the contacts. By removing that empty list, we were unblocked. 

Still a little odd but thanks @karstenkoehler for jumping to help. 

0 Votes
RyanHilliard
Contributeur

Résolue

Its just the name of a form for a filter so it wouldn't be tied to that. I am the second user in account to have seen this so that scratches the 'refreshing browser' itch.

A duplicated list may be a simple test for it. It does feel like a cache-like bug if the expected behavior is they are automatically removed. Will attempt that. 

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @RyanHilliard,

Exactly, that's what I'd try next. Re-create the list, log out, log back in again in a private tab.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RyanHilliard
Contributeur

Résolue

Yep. See here.

RyanHilliard_0-1637160089344.png

0 Votes
karstenkoehler

Résolue

Hi @RyanHilliard,

Could you share more context what "API form based" means here? It could be related to that.

Have you tried simply refreshing or closing/opening the email editor?

Another option would be to create another active list that contains all contacts from your current list. Seems redundant but my assumption would be that HubSpot only pulls actual non-deleted contacts into the new list.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes
karstenkoehler

Résolue

Hi @RyanHilliard,

Could you share a screenshot of this error message and elaborate when/when exactly you're seeing this?

Generally, deleted contacts are automatically removed from active and static lists. The email editor should reflect this new list automatically – so I'm a bit surprised about this error.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler