Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Filtering by before x months

Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

Just evaluating hubspot and I was wondering if its possible to create a contact filter that says:

" Show me all contacts that I haven't contacts for more than 2 months" as an example?

Thanks, 

5 Respuestas 5
Community Manager

Hi @dotcoach, you could use the Last Activity Date or Last Contacted Date contact properties in order to segment contact with whom you haven't logged an activity for a certain period of time. You can read more about these properties in this Knowledge article

Here is an example of how you can filter your contacts with one of these properties:

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 3.49.29 PM.png

Best,

May

Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for that. 

The problem I have with that is everyday I have to setup my filter again with a new date. I was wondering if there was a way to have it fixed at "3 months" for example?

Community Manager

Hi @dotcoach, the date ranges can only be set in this way currently - however, I think that a rolling date range in the views filter would be a very good addition. I'd encourage you to post about this on our Ideas Forum whenever you get the chance to do so, as this is the best way for our customers to provide feedback on improvements to the software. Thanks very much!

Asesor distinguido
Regular Contributor

Please please please provide this feature. Salesforce does it, so many other tools do it. It really restricts our ability to report efficiently.

Responder
0 Me gusta