CRM

SBenfield
Participant

Filtering Duplicate Contacts

SOLVE

Is it possible to add the ability to filter contacts within the "manage duplicates" using contact properties? We are a global company and many team members manage contact data. Adding the ability to filter based on the contact's country or in our case a custom property named "business unit" would allow HubSpot users to focus their time on the records they are responsible for.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SBenfield,

This is currently not supported. It is a valid request though, I can see how this would be very useful. You could post it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
anaaldea
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hello! Ana, from Spain. We have an app called "Powerspot" that includes a de-duplicator tool. And it´s free-->https://www.powerspot.app/

Let me know if it can help!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SBenfield,

This is currently not supported. It is a valid request though, I can see how this would be very useful. You could post it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SBenfield
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll do that now.