CRM

SDebiasi
Participant

Filter tasks by creator

Résolue

Hello everybody,

Is there a way to filter the tasks by creator in the Tasks view? I would like to see the tasks that I created in order to check whether they were completed or not.

An alternative suitable solutions would be to be notified when a task I assigned to some user was completed.

TIA!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Filter tasks by creator

Résolue

Hi @SDebiasi,

This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. Other users have already requested this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community which is being reviewed by the product team. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your use case.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
ACastro6
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Filter tasks by creator

Résolue

There is an alternative. You can create a report and use the property 'Activity created by'. You should use the entity 'Activities' in order to be able to use this property.

Regards,

Alexandre Castro

alexandre.castro@insidecenter.com.br

karstenkoehler
Solution

Filter tasks by creator

Résolue

Hi @SDebiasi,

This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. Other users have already requested this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community which is being reviewed by the product team. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your use case.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.