CRM

twmackenzie
Participant

Filter on whether a particular document has been viewed

Résolue

Hi,

I am looking for a way to filter my contacts to show only those that have viewed a particular document in a 1:1 email.

I know where I can see those contacts, but I would like to put them on another sequence in the future and can't think of anyway to do this in bulk right now.

Hopefully this is simple and I am missing something silly.

Thanks,

Thomas

1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @twmackenzie,

Unfortunately your first assessment of the situation is correct, you're not missing anything. At this stage, it's not possible to filter contacts based on document views. Currently, you have to check this manually and create your follow-up manually.

Other users have already requested this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: Ability to create lists and workflows from Document views The idea is, as of April 2020, being reviewed by the product team. I'd recommend upvoting and leaving a comment to up the pressure 😉

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @twmackenzie,

Unfortunately your first assessment of the situation is correct, you're not missing anything. At this stage, it's not possible to filter contacts based on document views. Currently, you have to check this manually and create your follow-up manually.

Other users have already requested this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: Ability to create lists and workflows from Document views The idea is, as of April 2020, being reviewed by the product team. I'd recommend upvoting and leaving a comment to up the pressure 😉

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

twmackenzie
Participant

Résolue

Thanks a lot Karsten!