CRM

carlinppjc

Filter on Product

We've upgraded to Sales Pro,  we are using products but there is no way to filter the deals lists on products??  Surely this should be standard

2 Replies 2
astklagrutta
Participant

Filter on Product

We used to be able to do this until an "Upgrade" took place in the past week or two. Now product can only be searched by a behind the scenes numeric value. Instead, we have to filter by 'name' and the name has to be the exact to the letter value. 2 weeks ago, we could start typing the name of the product (when searching my product instead of the confusing search by name requirement) and the product potential results populated. This update has caused significant pain by making things far more difficult to do. Please roll back your 'upgrade' Hubspot if you read this.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Filter on Product

Hello @carlinppjc 

Welcome to the Community!
Just to make sure I fully understand your question, you would like to filter deals by-product? If so, at this time it is not currently possible to filter deals by being associated with a product, however as a workaround, I was able to create a custom report to show deals and the products associated with them.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes