CRM

SSakhuja

Filter multiple Contacts as Record IDs

SOLVE

Hi Community, 

I have been struggling to filter out multiple record ids as contacts to add them to a list and send emails further.

I have tried using semicolons (;) to add multiple ids in the filter section, however, it keeps on concatenating instead of working in conjunction.

Can anyone help me with this one? Attaching the snapshot for the same.

c4664630-684f-4c43-8266-3ee344a51ca4.jpg

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SSakhuja,

The semicolon method only works for "is equal to any of" filters, which unfortunately does not apply to record IDs.

The fastest workaround is quick import. Import a contact list that contains only one column, the record ID and, during the property mapping process of the import, use the dropdown to specify that the column refers to the record ID. In the last step of your import you can choose to create a static list from the import. And there you have your list.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

GRajput
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SSakhuja 

This can be achievable simply by Creating a Property first which would be single-line text. Let say with the name of (Temp record ID or Record id 1),then we will create an automation by Copying the property value 'Record id' to 'Temp record ID'.
By doing this we can simply create the List on the basis of temporarily created Property (Temp Record ID).

You can also take reference from the Screenshot below:

Step 1Step 1Step 2Step 2Step 3Step 3

Please mark it as solved if you like the solution 

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
GRajput
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SSakhuja 

This can be achievable simply by Creating a Property first which would be single-line text. Let say with the name of (Temp record ID or Record id 1),then we will create an automation by Copying the property value 'Record id' to 'Temp record ID'.
By doing this we can simply create the List on the basis of temporarily created Property (Temp Record ID).

You can also take reference from the Screenshot below:

Step 1Step 1Step 2Step 2Step 3Step 3

Please mark it as solved if you like the solution 

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

SSakhuja

SOLVE

Thanks Gaurav, this helps. Appreciated!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SSakhuja,

The semicolon method only works for "is equal to any of" filters, which unfortunately does not apply to record IDs.

The fastest workaround is quick import. Import a contact list that contains only one column, the record ID and, during the property mapping process of the import, use the dropdown to specify that the column refers to the record ID. In the last step of your import you can choose to create a static list from the import. And there you have your list.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

BRuck
Participant

SOLVE

Will this work for Deal IDs? 

Use case: I have a list of deal IDs and I want to create a list (as you describe) using my list of Deal IDs as a filter to show all associated contacts with their info associated with these deals.

0 Upvotes
SSakhuja

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten, I was speculating the same.

Appreciated.

0 Upvotes