CRM

MarkHendrix

Filter for close date

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

I want to make a filter that shows me the deals of the upcoming three months. I want to filter this every week. Could someone help me?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Filter for close date

SOLVE

Hello Mark,

When you navigate to "Deals", in the sidebar on the left you can click "+ Add filter" and search for "Close Date".

Here you'll find some options, none of which is exactly what you're looking for, unfortunately. Under "Close date is" you can select "This quarter" which would show you all deals with a close date up to the last day of the quarter - but not exactly three months from today, tomorrow etc.

The other option would be to change this filter on a weekly basis and use the "Close date is between" option, and manually add the dates from today until three months from today.

Hope this helps!

Karsten

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Filter for close date

SOLVE

Hello Mark,

When you navigate to "Deals", in the sidebar on the left you can click "+ Add filter" and search for "Close Date".

Here you'll find some options, none of which is exactly what you're looking for, unfortunately. Under "Close date is" you can select "This quarter" which would show you all deals with a close date up to the last day of the quarter - but not exactly three months from today, tomorrow etc.

The other option would be to change this filter on a weekly basis and use the "Close date is between" option, and manually add the dates from today until three months from today.

Hope this helps!

Karsten

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LMerchán
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Filter for close date

SOLVE

Hi there! I just wanted to update this idea, mentioning that now is possible to have the filter added in the next three months if wanted by adding the filter as Pics show 🖼, this is date related so it's not permanent, I'll also advise you to leave comments in this Idea in planning status 😄 

LMerchn_0-1666719192333.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 12.33.42 PM.png

0 Upvotes
MarkHendrix

Filter for close date

SOLVE
ITAM solutions - General

Hello,

I don't understand. Surely the filter is not working now for the next 90 days. This would be pleasant for me. If you had the solution for this I would like to hear about it 🙂
0 Upvotes