CRM

Evgenii
Participant

Filter e-mails in Hubspot

SOLVE

How to filter e-mails in Hubspot that are used for warming up. All of them have a special code in their content, but HubSpot cannot filter by content. What to do? the whole box in these letters and new contacts
I can't turn off email warming because I want my mailboxes to always be up to date and in good standing.

the picture shows an example of an email with a special code

Снимок экрана 2023-05-09 в 19.59.32.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Evgenii,

So you're referring to the conversations inbox? If so, correct, it's not possible to create filtered views by incoming message body keywords.

Have you tried filtering these contacts out with a list?

karstenkoehler_0-1683810933627.png

If this criterion catches the contacts, you could use the same as a workflow enrollment trigger and use the delete record workflow action.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
AdaVXN
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you !!
But, what do you do for the email crowd in the inbox? I am having trouble keeping track of my emails because my inbox is filled with warm-up emails.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Evgenii,

Can you please share more context about the tool that you're using for warming and what you'd like to achieve by filtering these emails? Do you mean to filter them out so they don't appear on records?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Evgenii
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler 
of course. I use the service Mailreach to warm up emails. In google accounts, Mailreach automatically sorts these letters by a special code in the body of the letter.
But in Hubspot I got 2 problems:
1. contacts are created automatically due to these emails
2. there are a lot of messages in the inbox from warming up, which I can’t sort in any way, make separate folders / views, since the available filters in the hubspot are actually useless.
Yes, I know the function in the hubspot "Allow & Deny List", but Mailreach uses many different domains different from each other, it isn't possible to know them.
I also know about the hubspot extension for g-mail, but in this case it is also not suitable.

As a result, I can't use Hubspot services normally - hundreds of new accounts, thousands of warm-up emails.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Evgenii,

So you're referring to the conversations inbox? If so, correct, it's not possible to create filtered views by incoming message body keywords.

Have you tried filtering these contacts out with a list?

karstenkoehler_0-1683810933627.png

If this criterion catches the contacts, you could use the same as a workflow enrollment trigger and use the delete record workflow action.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

AdaVXN
Participant

SOLVE

What do you do for the email crowd in the inbox? I am having trouble keeping track of my emails because my inbox is filled with warm-up emails.

0 Upvotes