CRM

ploklue
Participante

Filter contacts in CRM by "Last contacted by"

resolver

Is there a way for me to filter contacts by a "last contacted by"?

I'd like to see all the contacts that my coworker - who left the company - contacted last. We aren't the best at updating company owner in Hubspot CRM, so there are some contacts that are under a different owner that he contacted last.

Is there a way for me to find these contacts? Thanks.

1 Solução aceita
Tnichs
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi,  there are some activity reports in the report library that will help here.  Note, that the activity data isn't against the contact record so you can't use the normal filters.

Go to the report library and search on 'Activity'. then you'll see some pre built reports that could help.  If not, create a custom report and use the 'Activity assigned to' or 'Activity assigned by' and then 'activity type' and 'activity date fields.

Screenshot 2020-04-22 09.13.12.pngScreenshot 2020-04-22 09.13.02.png

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
ShayB
Participante

resolver

I too am looking to create a "Last Contacted By" (Hubspot User) property on the Contact record. Trying to do it with "Activity Created by" in workflows appears to be impossible.

PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hello @ShayB 

At the moment, workflows and contact records won't show the option of filtering by "Last Contacted By".

Workflow activities filters by: 

Workflow ActivityWorkflow Activity

My recommendation would be that what @Tnichs referred to would be the best workaround to identify this property.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Tnichs
Solução

resolver

Hi,  there are some activity reports in the report library that will help here.  Note, that the activity data isn't against the contact record so you can't use the normal filters.

Go to the report library and search on 'Activity'. then you'll see some pre built reports that could help.  If not, create a custom report and use the 'Activity assigned to' or 'Activity assigned by' and then 'activity type' and 'activity date fields.

Screenshot 2020-04-22 09.13.12.pngScreenshot 2020-04-22 09.13.02.png

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero