CRM

DaveDong

Filter contacts by activities' of salesmen (contacted by:..., called: by, enrolled in sequence by:..

SOLVE

Hi all,

Is there any ways that we can apply filters to know which contacts that I myself contacted via either email, call, or even sequence.
Since sometimes the contact owner and SDR owner are kind of messy and not accurate.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Filter contacts by activities' of salesmen (contacted by:..., called: by, enrolled in sequence by:..

SOLVE

Hi @DaveDong,

Yes, some of what you're asking can be done with a contact list. In lists, you can filter for Activity properties:

karstenkoehler_0-1654749760646.png

You can then use this list in filtered views on the contact index page (Menu > Contacts > Contacts) by setting up a filter for list membership. Sequences cannot be referenced that way.

If there's usually only one person working a contact, you can filter for Last sequence enrolled (this only accepts the sequence ID, not the sequence name). Technically it could've been sent by another user than shown in the screenshot, however, if you add with an AND operator.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DaveDong,

Yes, some of what you're asking can be done with a contact list. In lists, you can filter for Activity properties:

karstenkoehler_0-1654749760646.png

You can then use this list in filtered views on the contact index page (Menu > Contacts > Contacts) by setting up a filter for list membership. Sequences cannot be referenced that way.

If there's usually only one person working a contact, you can filter for Last sequence enrolled (this only accepts the sequence ID, not the sequence name). Technically it could've been sent by another user than shown in the screenshot, however, if you add with an AND operator.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.