CRM

STrotter
Participante

Filter by last meeting date

When reaching out to customers for appointments, it would be very helpful to be able to filter contacts by "meeting date".  Maybe I am missing something, but this SEEMS like it would be an obvious option.  

Similar to last conatcted, or last activity (which are property options), a "last meeting" property would be huge!  Hopefully it exists, and I havent found it.  Would be even better if it went one step further, and had: "last completed meeting", "no show" etc.  

Any help is appreciated:)

6 Respostas 6
Levi
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Hi @STrotter , and what about a custom report like this? You can filter on create date. 

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-04 om 13.48.47.png

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-04 om 13.48.35.png

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-04 om 13.48.27.png

   

Bureau Vet

Did my post solve your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution
STrotter
Participante

Really appreciate you working to help out!   I'm not looking for reporting.  When I go into contacts, there is an option to filter for "date of last meeting booked in meetings tool".  I just need it to be "date of last meeting booked", or even better "date of last completed meeting".  Not all of our appointments are booked through the meeting tool, and I would like to be able to filter it to only show me contacts that fit certain criteria.  Specifically those whom I have NOT had a meeting with in the last xx months/weeks etc.  Currently, we have to look at the activity for each contact, before reaching out for an appointment, so we know we arent pestering someone we saw 3 weeks ago.  

Levi

Hi @STrotter , unfortunately this is not possible via properties. Maybe a report/dashboard which you send via a recurring mail daily, weekly or monty to your mailbox to monitor? Is that an solution? 

Bureau Vet

STrotter
Participante

It would be a solution if I were just trying to create a report of people that we have seen. My team is working every day though, to make appointments with customers that we have not a meeting with, in the last 3-6 months.  I guess that they could use a report and have it side-by-side with the contacts to cross check if we have had an apt., but it is really not ideal.  It is not much less effort than clicking into the contact, and looking to see when the last meeting was.  I was hoping to find something that would let you create a custom contact view, or active list.  Thank you again for trying to figure a work around!

Levi

Hi @STrotter , see screenshots below. Do some of these properties work for you? 

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-04 om 06.23.36.png

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-04 om 06.22.56.png

  

Bureau Vet

STrotter
Participante

Thanks Levi!  I have tried these, but there are two issues that I have had:

-Activity includes phone calls, emails etc. we have a lot of activity with customers between actual meetings, so this doesn't work. I am trying to focus in on customers that we have not logged a completed meeting for in a set period of time. 

-the Las meeting booked by meeting tool didnt seem to work when I tried either.  I could be mistaken, but doesn't the meeting tool imply the meeting link?  We enter many of our apts manually. Also, sometimes there are "no shows", so even though they were booked, they still need to be excluded from the filter.