CRM

bobby-hawk
Participant

Filter Tasks with Company File fields

SOLVE

Hello,

I have created lots of tasks.  I would like to filter them based upon data from the company file.  Example: I have Customers and Prospects, I'd like to filter my tasks based upon Customer or Prospect Data.  I really need to see some of the User Defined Fields I've setup.  Task follow up works well I just need more filter power!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bobby-hawk,

This is currently not possible but other users have asked for it before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Filter-Tasks-by-other-properties-e-g-company-deal-fie...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting; the product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

You can also help others find the request more easily (and drive traction) by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it, too!

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bobby-hawk,

This is currently not possible but other users have asked for it before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Filter-Tasks-by-other-properties-e-g-company-deal-fie...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting; the product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

You can also help others find the request more easily (and drive traction) by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it, too!

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @bobby-hawk thank you for posting in our Community! 

1. In your HubSpot account, navigate to **Sales** > **Tasks**.
2. Navigate to the **view** that includes the tasks you want to work on.
3. To complete a task based on another company property, you can use filters to segment the tasks by the desired property, such as the account manager.
4. Use the filter options to select the desired company property, such as the account manager, and apply the filter.
5. Once the tasks are filtered based on the desired company property, you can select the checkboxes next to the tasks you want to assign.
6. Click **Start [x] tasks** at the top of the table to assign the selected tasks.
7. The selected tasks will be assigned to the specified account manager based on the company property filter.

Note: The specific steps may vary depending on your HubSpot subscription plan and user permissions.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
bobby-hawk
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Pam,

Thank you for helping me.

You lost me at step #4
4. Use the filter options to select the desired company property, such as the account manager, and apply the filter.

I don't seem to have that filter option.

Bob