Filter Contacts by Open Rate

digitalproducto

I want to filter my contact by whether or not they have opened an email I've sent them or by the open rate. The main reason is that sometimes my clients will give me bad emails and I want to filter out those who either have bad emails or don't check email often. 

The only option I'm seeing is filtering by the Date they've opened or clicked which doesn't seem to do what I'm looking for. 

Is there a feature like this?

6 Replies 6
Crystal_Hopper
Guide

While open 'rate' is not a data point we can filter on, you could imply an open rate using Email Opened is less than or greater than, And Last Email Open Date is after or between. I did the following filters from the All Contacts view on the Marketing side.

HSEmailOpenRateHelp.png

0 Upvotes
hende321

Hi, I tried finding this property to help filter my lists, but it looks like its gone?

Did hubspot remove this property?

Crystal_Hopper
Guide

Hello @hende321

Which property specifically are you looking for?

andyleonard
Participant

Hi @Crystal_Hopper ,

The "emails opened is great than" isn't available anymore. My company has a scanner that automatically opens every email we send so every email looks like it's opened. I want to filter contacts that have opened an email 2 or more times. I'm not seeing that filter available. Help?

0 Upvotes
Crystal_Hopper
Guide

Hi @andyleonard !

I'm still seeing the filter. From the Contacts page click More Filters.

Then search for Emails Opened. There are several ways to spin that filter, as you'll see, choose "is greater than" and put in your criteria.

franciscoHubuc

Hi @Crystal_Hopper ,

Thanks for your reply. Not sure why but i am not seeing this after following your advice. Here is the screenshot with options I get  

I would really like to be able to filter as you described it...

Cheers,

0 Upvotes