CRM

bigsis

Filter Contacts by Deal Stage?

SOLVE

Hi,

I rely heavily on my Contacts List view in HubSpot. I need to be able to filter the list by which stage the associated deal is in, though. What I mean is I need to be able to see my contacts that have been sent a proposal or have I am waiting for a contract from. Seems like a simple thing but I don't seem to be able to filter by that. I can filter by how many deals they have but not what's going on with those deals.

I know I can go filter the deals but I want to be able to see this from the contacts view.

Also, is there an easy way to see the total number of contacts in a filtered view without increasing the page size and then clicking Select All? Would be nice to be able to glance down and see 48 Contacts next to where it tells me there are 2 pages with 25 per page.

Loving HubSpot otherwise, though 😉

Thanks!

Ben

1 Accepted solution
Harrya
Solution

SOLVE

I found a workaround that worked for me. 

Problem: Need to find all contacts with Deals in Stages other than Closed Won or Closed Lost for the purpose of sending promotion email to prospects who are thinking of signing a contract.

Solution: 

1) Export All Contacts view

2) Export All Deals with filter "Except Stage Closed Won Or Closed Lost"

3) Using Vlookup in Deals exported file, use the Customer Last Name field or ID field as the lookup criteria.

4) Using Vlookup in Deals Report correctly will return the email address from the Contacts Export file for only those Contacts who have an open deal (IE: Not Closed Won or Closed Lost)

I did not show vlookup step by step in order to keep this post short but if you need help using that excel function for this purpose, reply here or message me if possible and I can help

View solution in original post

23 Replies 23
vandhemer
Participant

SOLVE

Hi !

I am a new HubSpot user and definitivly filtering contact by Deal stage (or any properties attached to to a Deal) will be very ideal to have a quick view of the contacts I should care about.

Any idea if this feature is on the roadmap ?

Still HubSpot is a really cool service! 🙂

Thanks!

David

Traxion-CW
Contributor

SOLVE

Agree, would love to know when this is on the roadmap. It's important to our sales process as well. 

realizeit
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I agree with bigsis. This is a MUST have. I can track marketing better than I can track sales, so this makes the CRM much less worthy. When I get a marketing lead, I need to be able to quickly create a filtered list that shows the Deal Stage for that lead. I need the ability to do this on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, too. Either that, or a Quick Report.