File manager Suspended

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

I am not able to upload a file to my file manager. Can anyone here tell me why my file manager suspended? When I go to file manager I found this error. https://prnt.sc/t8epk0

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

@sGlaive 

Thank you for confirming, I was not able to reproduce this message in my end, I believe it can be related to cache issues. Could you please try clear your cache (step by step here) and see if this message still showing?

Thank you,

Pam

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @sGlaive 

I was able to check with our team and looks like your account is all set to use the File Manager, could you confirm in your end that you are not seeing this message anymore?

Thank you!

Pam

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

Thanks for checking. But now I am getting another error. See screenshot below. Can you please look into this as well.

Thanks

Files_HubSpot.png

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @sGlaive 

Looks like you will need permission from a SuperAdmin in the Account so you are able to access the file Manager.

Kindly,

Pam

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

But I am the only user and I am Super admin. If you can check in my profile you will find I am Super admin then why I need access?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

@sGlaive 

Thank you for confirming, I was not able to reproduce this message in my end, I believe it can be related to cache issues. Could you please try clear your cache (step by step here) and see if this message still showing?

Thank you,

Pam

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks you for your time and helping me.

0 Upvotes