CRM

MAldoseri

Feature assistance on call scheduling

SOLVE

Hi

I would like to use Hubspot CRM for telesales marketing. I wish to use the calling app to make calls from my laptop. My question is can I schedule call follow-ups? For example, after a call, can you schedule a follow up on a specified day at a specified time? I cannot find this answer anywhere in the literature. The third-party phone app does not provide this but has suggested Hubspot does. Any help is appreciated.

Mary

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @MAldoseri,

The more you pay, the more automation you get...!

I notice you're on the Free package.  On Free, you can set up task queues (I use these every day) and work through your calls.  When you complete a task in the queue, you will be prompted to add a new task in X days.  At that point, you can manually specify that the next task will be a call at a certain date, and can add a time.

That's Free.  

When you move up to Professional or Enterprise, you can tinker with Sequences and Workflows.  These offer automation of the creation of further tasks for the same contact, i.e. after call, wait 2 days, call again at X time.  

That's the paid functionality.  

In simple terms - on the Free package, you can do this manually.  It's worth building in some auditing/checks, in case you fail to manually set a chase task and let someone slip through the crack.  On paid subscriptions, there are tools you can use to automate these processes. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @MAldoseri,

The more you pay, the more automation you get...!

I notice you're on the Free package.  On Free, you can set up task queues (I use these every day) and work through your calls.  When you complete a task in the queue, you will be prompted to add a new task in X days.  At that point, you can manually specify that the next task will be a call at a certain date, and can add a time.

That's Free.  

When you move up to Professional or Enterprise, you can tinker with Sequences and Workflows.  These offer automation of the creation of further tasks for the same contact, i.e. after call, wait 2 days, call again at X time.  

That's the paid functionality.  

In simple terms - on the Free package, you can do this manually.  It's worth building in some auditing/checks, in case you fail to manually set a chase task and let someone slip through the crack.  On paid subscriptions, there are tools you can use to automate these processes. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"