CRM

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Facebook Auto Populating??

SOLVE

Is it possible that Facebook is auto-populating when a website is manually added?

I am using filters and custom properties. After a website is added the company is then on a list to "find facebook". There is another filter to change facebook status to yes.  Since I am in the finding website task, I have not added Facebook pages yet the filter for change facebook status contains companies.

Thanks.

Chris

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks @gelflex-cc

Based on the screenshot, I can confirm that HubSpot pulls in Facebook pages (when possible) for companies that have their domains uploaded. 

For more information on this, click here.

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc,

Can you please share more information around what you are seeing and how this series of events is occuring? Can you please share examples? 

The more information, screenshots and examples you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Our company list did not come with websites and our contact list did not come with emails.  We are manually adding websites and emails provided by our contact list.

We are looking at Facebook as a tool to get to know the prospects better and therefore are adding this manually. The process is first finding the website and entering it. The second step is when the website project is complete, go back and look for Facebook.  I have created a custom property for facebook status (yes or no) and a filter so when there is a facebook company page and the facebook status is unknown, I need to change the status to yes.

I am in the website finding stage so there should not be a facebook company page (no other person is working on this task) and yet every couple of days a bunch of companies show up in my filter.

I am not sure how to show you this. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc,

Can you send along a screenshot of what filtered view you're seeing where the companies are populating? Is the issue that company records are showing up that you haven't added, or that their facebook values are showing up and you are not adding those? You can see how the value is getting put into the feild by clicking into the history of the specific property. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda

filters are:

lead status is none of - terminated; website not found; unqualified

website url - known

facebook company page - known

facebook status is unknown

The screen shot I sent you is from today.  I have not added any facebook pages recently.

So either settings are not staying or facebook is autopopulating in certain circumstances.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks @gelflex-cc

Based on the screenshot, I can confirm that HubSpot pulls in Facebook pages (when possible) for companies that have their domains uploaded. 

For more information on this, click here.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda

Here is the screen shot.

facebook status.jpg

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

I will send the screenshots next week.  I  have already cleared the anomalies of the mystery populated facebook pages.   

How do I find the property values for this?

Thanks.

Chris

0 Upvotes