CRM

JordanDurga
Membre

Facebook Ad

Résolue

I have created my first Facebook ad with Hubspot and I see the ad in my Hubspot dashboard along with old Facebook created ads but when I go to Facebook ads the ad is not showing up in Facebook.

1 Solution acceptée
ajchapman20
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Facebook Ad

Résolue

Hi @JordanDurga,

I understand that you have created an ad from HubSpot dashboard, but are not able to view the ads in Facebook. This may be a connection issue. The attached article should provide the different ways to troubleshoot this issue. My advice is to disconnect and reconnect the Facebook account with HubSpot. If that doesn't work, then I would suggest reviewing the settings in Facebook to see if there is a filter that is preventing you from seeing the ads. Other than that it is a little hard to trouble shoot the problem without access. Here is a article that might help if this does not give enough of an answer: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/facebook-ads-account-troubleshooting

Let me know if this helps!

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
alexzeed
Membre

Facebook Ad

Résolue

Your ads will not run on Facebook if you don't have 1,000 active users in your target audience. There are a number of ways this could be happening: The targeting parameters you've chosen simply don't have enough users in them. You're excluding nearly all of your audience in an effort to be efficient.

0 Votes
ajchapman20
Solution

Facebook Ad

Résolue

Hi @JordanDurga,

I understand that you have created an ad from HubSpot dashboard, but are not able to view the ads in Facebook. This may be a connection issue. The attached article should provide the different ways to troubleshoot this issue. My advice is to disconnect and reconnect the Facebook account with HubSpot. If that doesn't work, then I would suggest reviewing the settings in Facebook to see if there is a filter that is preventing you from seeing the ads. Other than that it is a little hard to trouble shoot the problem without access. Here is a article that might help if this does not give enough of an answer: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/facebook-ads-account-troubleshooting

Let me know if this helps!

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert
JessicaH
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Facebook Ad

Résolue

Hi @JordanDurga,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.

Hi @Tnichs @GJones @ajchapman20, would you be able to share your thoughts?

Thanks!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !