CRM

Dbrowning

Facebook Ad's Activity and Forms

SOLVE

Hi Everybody,

This is my first time posting on the community forms as I am stumped on what to do. Is there a way to set up a notification for Facebook Ad Activity and or forms as the company I work for deals with long term contacts, some that are cold for some time then decide they want to study our course. The issue is they are already in the CRM and we do not get notified when they 're-inquire' with us as we do not get notifications from their Facebook Ad Activity and or forms.

Does anyone have any suggestions as this problem is starting to cost us money.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Sabine
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello DBrowning,

if I understand you correctly, you have existing contacts in your CRM, who might engage with a Facebook Ad, and if so, you want to be notified. If this is correct, then yes, there is a way: You create a workflow that notifies the right person.

As an enrollment trigger you use for example "Facebook Ad Name is known" and - very important, allow re-enrollment to receive a notification each time a contact interacts with a Facebook ad:

0.PNG

If you prefer receiving an SMS instead of an email, you have this option, too.
Important: Don't enroll exsiting contacts who meet the criteria when activating - you only want to get notified for contacts who interact with Facebook Ads moving forward.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Sabine

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Sabine
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello DBrowning,

if I understand you correctly, you have existing contacts in your CRM, who might engage with a Facebook Ad, and if so, you want to be notified. If this is correct, then yes, there is a way: You create a workflow that notifies the right person.

As an enrollment trigger you use for example "Facebook Ad Name is known" and - very important, allow re-enrollment to receive a notification each time a contact interacts with a Facebook ad:

0.PNG

If you prefer receiving an SMS instead of an email, you have this option, too.
Important: Don't enroll exsiting contacts who meet the criteria when activating - you only want to get notified for contacts who interact with Facebook Ads moving forward.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Sabine

Dbrowning

SOLVE

Brilliant, thanks Sabine!

0 Upvotes