CRM

DomenicAli
Participant | Gold Partner

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

We have successfully connected Hubspot to our FB accounts with Leads Syncing.  Any new lead from FB forms are successfully being added to our contacts.   

However when a new lead is added, no-one in our organization is being notified.    This is defeating the purpose of having the leads come to hubspot.

We've tried disconnecting and reconnecting.   

What can we do?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DomenicAli
Solution

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Hello @natsumimori ,

Thank you!

The problem was that I was pressing edit on the "Ads" Home Screen, and it gave me the Campaign Level pop up on the right hand side.

I needed to open the link to the campaign name, and then drill down to the ad set, then the ad itself to fine the "Automate Tab".

It was your clue and the screen shot in this article that helped me find my mistake.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/create-facebook-lead-ads-in-hubspot#create-and-automate-lead-ads

Thank you!!

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14
KKilpatrick

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Any idea why I can't get an automation to alert us of a lead from a facebook ad when there is no dynamic creative within the ad? The automate tab is unclickable for some reason, and says that it might be bc of dynamic creative, but that ad does not have it.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Hi @KKilpatrick ,

I researched some past cases, and the Automation tab would be greyed out when:

• there's no form related to the lead ad
    or
  • ad was once set for a dynamic creative
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Hi @DomenicAli ,

You can get notification about your new leads by selecting a specific user or email address. I wanted to share this knowledge base article, please see "Can I get notification emails when sumeone submits my Facebook lead ad?" section.

DomenicAli

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Hi @natsumimori ,

Thank you for your reply.   I did find that article, but when I go to Edit, I don't see an "Automation tab". 

I do see a section called  Automate, but it only shows me "Create list of contacts".   I don't see an opiton "Send new contact notification to: click to select a user or enter a new email address to receive new contacts who converted on the lead ad."

I dont' know if it means anything, but I did try to create a list of contacts.   But it does not work:  I try to create any name such as "Test Lead Notification", but when I press "Create" the button does nothing.

Also, the article says "This option can be used if the lead ad was created in Facebook or HubSpot, but is not available for dynamic Facebook lead ads."  --- I have not hear the team "Dynamic Facebook Lead Ads", but I'm using Facebook Instant forms.   Is that the same?

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Hi @DomenicAli ,

Are you clicking "edit" in the ad level? If you click it in the ad sets level, you won't see "Automation" tab. Could you please share some screenshots of what you see on your end?

BLMktg

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

can the app push a notification to your phone when a new FB lead syncs to Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Hi @BLMktg ,

I believe SMS notification isn't available for FB lead ads, it's only for email notification looking at this knowledge base article.

Facebook_lead_ads___Frequently_Asked_Questions.png

BLMktg

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Not SMS, I'm asking if the mobile app can push notifications to your phone (in the app) when a new lead comes into the CRM.

If not can you please suggest this to your dev team?

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Ah I see, I'm afraid that's not possible, but thank you very much for your feedback. (I was checking this knowledge base article )

I can definitely bring back your feedback but also would you mind posting your feedback in the Ideas ForumThis is a great platform for communicating feature requests to our product team and it also allows other users to vote on and comment on the idea. As a result, it helps us better prioritize features that are having the greatest impact on our users!

KKilpatrick

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Any idea why I can't get an automation to alert us of a lead from a facebook ad when there is no dynamic creative within the ad? The automate tab is unclickable for some reason, and says that it might be bc of dynamic creative, but that ad does not have it.

0 Upvotes
DomenicAli
Solution

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Hello @natsumimori ,

Thank you!

The problem was that I was pressing edit on the "Ads" Home Screen, and it gave me the Campaign Level pop up on the right hand side.

I needed to open the link to the campaign name, and then drill down to the ad set, then the ad itself to fine the "Automate Tab".

It was your clue and the screen shot in this article that helped me find my mistake.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/create-facebook-lead-ads-in-hubspot#create-and-automate-lead-ads

Thank you!!

nkriel
Participant

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Thank you for this. It assisted with solving my problem to.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

Awesome, thank you for the follow up @DomenicAli !

DomenicAli

FB Leads Notification

SOLVE

@natsumimori ,

One observation we made is that we cannot find a way to tell hubspot to always notify the same people for future ads.  It seems we need to do this for each ad.

We create new ads to run each weekend, scheduled 1 to 4 weeks in advance.  Is it possibele to setup the automation for ads in "Scheduled" status.   

Better year, is it possilbe to set it once, for all future lead generation ads?o 

0 Upvotes