Express your interest: Early Access Program for Troops & HubSpot Integration
Jul 16, 2020 10:22 PM - last edited on Jul 22, 2020 1:31 PM by jennysowyrda
Troops connects HubSpot CRM and Marketing Hub with Slack in a two-way conversation. Your whole team (sales reps to customer service to managers) will be able to use slack to:
- Be notified of new leads
- Check the status of leads, update records, deals and contact details (in Slack!)
- Track activities that have the most impact
As part of the Early Access Program, customers will get a free 2 months free trial of Troops. This flyer contains more information, including why (and who are) Troops.
Kat Warboys, Head of Marketing at HubSpot in ANZ has also recorded a short video, watch it now, discussing the results HubSpot saw when using Troops.
Spoiler: work rates of qualified leads improved by 50%.
If your organisation would like to be considered for the Troops Early Access Program, sign up here. To qualify, you should ensure that your organisation:
- Uses Slack or Microsoft Teams
- Uses the HubSpot CRM or Marketing Hub
- Is interested in increased sales productivity
- Has a B2B structure (preferred, not essential)
- Should be ready to start working with the Troops team by the start of August.