CRM

DZiv
Colaborador

Exporting properties to word doc

resolver

We're looking for a way to export all properties of an object on hubspot to a word document, or to a google doc. Is there any built-in way to do this? Or an app we can integrate?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @DZiv,

Does it have to be a Word document? You can export all properties as an Excel file under Settings > Properties > Export all properties.

Once exported, you can copy the content from the Excel file into a Word document.

If you're interested in property values, then you could explore using Zapier to send information from contact records into a Word document.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
james-portant
Participante

resolver

Hi @DZiv 

I know this thread is a bit old but I wanted to say hello in case I could help.

We have released an App on the HubSpot Marketplace that does exactly this. It takes information from Deals and associated objects (like line items) and places them into a Google Doc or Slides file, then saves the link to the file back into HubSpot. You can check it out here:

https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/portant-1323181

You can have multiple different workflows that generate different types of quote documents and they can be created automatically from deal stage or manually from the Deal Card.

It also works with loads of other HubSpot data and has eSignatures built in. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

James

TPühringer
Colaborador

resolver

Hello, we are looking for a way to export properties of a single company in hubspot to a word document to fill in the adress for an offer.

How did you do it with zapier? couldnt find a way to do it with a zap.

Thx for help

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @DZiv,

Does it have to be a Word document? You can export all properties as an Excel file under Settings > Properties > Export all properties.

Once exported, you can copy the content from the Excel file into a Word document.

If you're interested in property values, then you could explore using Zapier to send information from contact records into a Word document.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta
DZiv
Colaborador

resolver

Zapier worked great for this, thanks for the suggestion!

0 Me gusta
NPhillippi9
Participante

resolver

I need to export our property labels and internal values for an import/export setup to our ERP.  Can you share what you did in Zapier to get the properties from HubSpot into a Google Sheet?  I have struggled with getting property values exported since we started with HubSpot.  The exports don't give me all the data. 

Thank you!

Nancy

0 Me gusta